Sunday, February 1, 2009

DAUGHTER: soo she replies ...

Photobucket

and for your information .. no is not no to me .. it is both N and O .. and .. letters mean nothing ( bad explination.. i know )
let's try this again
"No" does not sustain itself to my mind when my mother tells me no without a legitimate reason to back it up.
do u understand that?
hmm ... how else can i put this ...
i cant think of a way ...

heres an example of my reasoning
this is modeled after an acctual argument between me and my mom

daughter: I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT IN 2 WEEKS CAN I GO?

mom: I DONT KNOW , WE'LL SEE

daughter: PLEASE??

mom: YOU KNOW WHAT ? ... NO!

daughter: Y NOT?

mom:I DONT LIKE WHERE THE CONCERT IS BEING HELD , THERE IS A BAR UPSTAIRS

daughter: YOU LET ME TRAVEL TO EUROPE ALONE ... Y DONT U TRUST ME TO GO TO A CONCERT?

mom: ITS DIFFERENT

daughter: HOW?

mom: IM NOT DISCUSSING THIS RIGHT NOW!

get it now?
if not.. idk what to tell u .. im a teenager .. our reasoning is different then yours ... soo .. i dont know what to tell you

the N'd
______________________________________________________
MOTHERS DAY REPLY

ohhh yes ... that was funny ... xD
haha
well .. that year my mom kept saying , " i want more kids" and my dad , well i don't really know what he was thinking ... o_O .. but something came up in conversation , and my dad said ooh "well .. a kid is a baby goat". we looked at eachother and started laughing , and decided for mothers day to get my mom a goat .. .well acctually2 :]
it was funny , we got her other things too , dont worry !! xD
but .. later , she ended up getting 2 more goats for easter , and i got chickens. So it wasnt a one way battle ..ok? and , then she wanted donkeys , we got donkeys now , and for valentines day the following year , we got our dumb lovable clump of red fur , blue (hes our irish setter). soo now we have 7 goats 3 dogs 3 cats 4 birds (large birds not those parakeets) and 2 chickens (left) soo ... we keep busy ... xD


the N'd

No comments:

Post a Comment